Why I Wrote Knowing God: A Journey Through the Foundations of Christianity

 

Why I Wrote Knowing God: A Journey Through the Foundations of Christianity

Every believer starts somewhere.

Some come to faith as children. Others meet Christ later in life. But wherever our journey begins, every Christian needs a solid biblical foundation.

That conviction is what led me to write Knowing God: A Journey Through the Foundations of Christianity.

As a pastor, I have had the privilege of teaching God's Word week after week. Along the way, I have discovered that many sincere Christians desire to grow in their faith but have never had someone walk them through the essential doctrines of Christianity in a clear, practical, and understandable way.

My goal was not simply to write another theology book.

My goal was to write a discipleship tool.

Inside these pages, we explore the foundational truths of the Christian faith—from the authority of Scripture and the nature of God to salvation, the Holy Spirit, the Church, and our eternal hope. Every chapter is designed to point readers back to God's Word and encourage them to know Him more deeply.

I believe discipleship is one of the greatest needs in the church today. Jesus didn't simply command us to make converts; He commanded us to make disciples (Matthew 28:19–20). Healthy disciples become faithful followers of Christ, loving their neighbors, serving the church, and sharing the Gospel with confidence.

My prayer is that this book will help:

  • New believers establish a strong biblical foundation.
  • Mature Christians deepen their understanding of God's Word.
  • Small groups and Sunday School classes study together.
  • Churches equip believers to confidently explain what they believe and why they believe it.

If the Lord uses this book to help even one person know Him more deeply, then every hour spent writing it has been worthwhile.

If you're looking for a resource to strengthen your faith or to disciple someone else, I invite you to take a look at Knowing God: A Journey Through the Foundations of Christianity.

You can find the book here: https://amzn.to/4oSaOjR

If you read the book and find it helpful, I would greatly appreciate an honest review on Amazon. Reviews help more people discover resources that encourage biblical growth and discipleship.

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen." — 2 Peter 3:18 (ESV)

Comments